- = Wednesday, February 02, 2005 = -

Quiz Results!

Who is what? I just gots to tell ya'.

Well, since I did write the quiz, I'm of course the best fairy. I am The Fairy of Air and Water. Mom is The Fairy of Small Creatures. My best friend is The Fairy of Forest and Flower. Now these may not sound like much, but you have to know what these fairies spend their time doing, and their personalities and such. It fits us all perfect. LOL.

Now I know my friend is not dumb as a door knob which is part of what being The Fairy of Forest and Flower means, but she is somewhat of a big goof ball which kinda justifies the description. (Don't hate me, girl!)

So the Seven Fairies you can be are:
  • The Fairy of Water and Air
  • The Fairy of Fire and Earth
  • The Fairy of Forest and Flower
  • The Fairy of Fortune
  • The Fairy of Small Creatures
  • The Fairy of Mischief and Mayhem
  • The Fairy of Life


Now I actually thought that my friend would end up being The Fairy of Mischief and Mayhem which isn't as bad as it sounds, but instead she was The Fairy of Forest and Flower and almost made to be The Fairy of Small Creatures.

I never went over to Quizilla! but I think I shouldn't put that off any longer. So as soon as I get off now, I'm going over to see if they can host my quiz. Hopefully they have a results system like my own, cause' if they do it by points only, then we're in trouble. My system is based on a ratio of three personality types.

Chow

Weight: 176lbs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Approximately 11:47 PM, February 02, 2005, Blogger Echo thought it fit to add...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be looking for your quiz on quizilla!
-E

 
Approximately 1:10 AM, February 03, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Thanks, and I loved it. I just got my quiz up, so go see it now! Yee hee. Woo hoo. (Yes, I'm a little giddy. I sometimes get that way. LOL.)

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'