- = Tuesday, January 25, 2005 = -

Blogging and other mundane stuff.

Alright, I think I'm getting the hang of this blog thing. It's got a learning curve, but I think I've got it now.

So, I finally got my pictures up. The Hello people really need to explain the process step by step. It is not intuitive. I really like the Xanga sites, but they have advertisements and a lot of extra stuff that just makes the blogs too, hm, unprofessional. If BlogSpot and Xanga hooked up, then blogging would be a great experience! Xanga has great background music and the comment areas are neato. Blogspot has no advertisements, some great clean templates, and a domain name that can't be beat.

Plus, I don't know how I did this, but I have like two Blogs with the same name. My first few blogs won't shop up cause they are considered being in another blog. It drives me nuts. But, like I said, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this blog thing. Chow.

Weight: 178lbs

Labels: