- = Sunday, January 23, 2005 = -

My first blog... Yee Hee.

Well, lookey here... My very first blog. Not like I'd get another, but I'm still giddy. Heeeheeeheeeheee. Okay, dorkism over.

I've just been looking at all kinds of blogs. I was shocked to find out that almost everyone I am, um... aquainted with has there own blog! Of course, they had 'some fad blog site' that wasn't very clean and took forever to load. But just looking at what they wrote and all the people that enjoyed reading it just got me so excited! I just had to have my own! Well, just look at all of these exclamations, am I yelling or what.

While reading all of these blogs, I just kept thinking of all the things I wish I could post. Like the shocking thing that happened to my cat. Or all the dealing I've had trying to update the code on my other website. Yes, I have several, and now I get to add this one, heehee. And what about those games I keep trying to make. Ugh. I could go on forever, and now I can! Cause now I have a blog!

I promise I'll calm down by next week... maybe next month. Anywho. Anything and everything can now come to my lovely sweet blog. Bloggy, bloggy, bloggle, bloggest, blogget. Weboggle. Wait, that's just a fun game I play. Hey, have ya'll visited Weboggle? It's very addicting if you're into that kind of thing. http://weboggle.shackworks.com/ is where you'll find it. So, signing off for now. I'll probably come back in a few minutes. You know... cause I'm so excited.

Weight: 178lbs

Labels: ,