- = Saturday, January 29, 2005 = -

Fixing Problems With Blogging and Hackers

Okay. Okay. I get it now.

Oh.... Well I've spent all night fixing the problems I was having with this blog. I deleted my clone blog and added the posts from that one to this giving approximate dates. I've reedited all my posts. I was trying to do it in a lot harder manner than was necessary. I was copying the html over to my computer, then going through it all to fix all the weird span tags that were opening and closing without doing anything. I soon got tired of that, and with that one long post about the hacker, I had to just give up. Then a light bulb went off. hehe. So I just went through it all and deleted every span tag, and reedited from scratch. Oh, what a relief. Now I know what it's supposed to look like. I'll stick to editing my posts after I'm done writing them.

Well, the hacker returned. I put my brother's screen name in my buddy list. He doesn't have his screen name anywhere else, just on the same comp I use. So when he pops up, I know. I've resolved to trickery. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't resist. I saw him pop up using his cell phone. Oh, hehe. I started typing real fast, saying, "Hey, bro! Wassup!". Before I sent it, I copied it. So then I started pasting and sending it over and over again. I think I got in about ten of them before he signed off. I really hope that he has to pay for text messages. Even if it's just a dollar. Oh well. Maybe he was even young and at school and got in trouble for it or something. I don't know. I better stop thinking too much of revenge. My bro is kind of a hot head. When he was on and that message popped up again saying he had signed in from another location, he started sending the guy IMs. He was just cussing him out and sending him messages one after another. Then my bro got kicked off of aol for it. He was back on before I got home, so I guess he's fine now.

Love ya'll!

Weight: 175lbs

Labels: , ,