- = Friday, August 26, 2005 = -

As IF You Wanted To Know

Here is my fall TV schedule... subject to change.

Monday:
I'll try out Just Legal and see how that goes. When January rolls around, I'll watch 24 until I miss an episode. I seem never to return after that. I just hope they come up with a good and somewhat believable plot this season.

Tuesday:
Gilmore Girls is kinda' meh, but Mom loves it. She seems to be looking forward to Commander in Chief also, and since I have nothing better to see that night, why not?

Wednesday:
That 70's Show is a must. Veronica Mars is full of corney goodness. Invasion doesn't seem all that interesting but I like some of the actors so who knows. Oh yeah, and Lost. Can't forget Lost.

Thursday:
I always watch the first couple Survivor episodes... you know, when they actually look like they're surviving. Alias? Poor Vaughan being killed off just cuz' he dated and split with the star of the show. So sad.

Friday:
My mother would never miss What I Like About You or Reba so I never miss them either. Who needs Twins? I don't. I'll go watch Malcolm in the Middle instead.

Sunday:
The occasional Simpsons and the rare episode of Charmed... very rare.

All that being said, I don't much like TV and would rather read or play a game. Go figure.

Weight: 185lbs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Approximately 7:37 PM, August 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Hon, I don't like any of those names. How about catielover05 or animalia something. Just some suggestions! Love ya!

 
Approximately 8:52 AM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Hehe, I guess I'll have to go on another thinking spree (eh?). What do you think of AwayAtTheBeach?

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'