- = Wednesday, August 03, 2005 = -

Situations Are Kinda' Sucking Right Now

I went to Granny's funeral today...

Or yesterday if you want to be technical. It was terrible! She looked like a doll. She looked so bad.

Then a girl who could not sing any high notes actually tried to sing that song that went... "Did you ever know that you're my hero? You are the wind beneath my wings." Bad song. Bad singer.

Then the preacher mentioned humpty dumpty and how all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put her back together again. What the?

I still can't believe how bad it was!

... And then there is the issue of the will. It's non-existant. Apparantly, only I know what everybody was supposed to get because we talked about it several times a few years ago. Everything has gone to her husband... and he's about to die... then it goes to his only daughter... and she hated my Granny with a passion.

Weight: 185lbs

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Approximately 3:40 PM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

You're comment made it sound like I call you rude all the time. Thanks. If you don't want to talk then get off the AIM! That's what AIM is you know! For someone that doesn't have a job or go to school you sure know what busy means. HA! I just know you're going to take all this the wrong way but I'm not trying to fight. Just want to say something that needs to be said!

 
Approximately 3:42 PM, August 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Ok so my comment sounded very rude. I'm just in a bad mood today! Please don't take any of that personally

 
Approximately 8:20 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

I'm not trying to fight either... but yes, you call me rude all the time. And don't use that crap against me, girl, you know what I've been through. If that's how you really feel, then I guess we just don't know each other like we think.

 
Approximately 2:33 PM, August 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Hey! Hope your having a good day! We don't know each other any more because we never get together anymore! I know that's my fault, but as soon as this class is over maybe we can get together.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'