- = Saturday, April 30, 2005 = -

Weddings...

Weddings are so overly corny.

They just had to do the whole 'we're wishing you were here' light a candle for the dead father thing.

The groom pulled a 180 during the vowels. He started out all light and funny and then burst into tears. It was disgusting. Of course, that got the whole auditorium crying.

My cousin was great. She looked beautiful and she didn't make her bridesmaids wear gross stuff. They wore the same dress as hers but with the bottoms cut off below the knees and the color a champaign red. Quite classy.

I guess I'm off to do the genealogist thing. Audios amigos.

Weight: 177lbs

Labels:

3 Comments:

Approximately 3:38 PM, May 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday! Things got busy here in the office.
~Julie

 
Approximately 1:10 AM, May 05, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Haha. Well I had my own thing going on too... now, stop making excuses and lets play a game of kacheekers already!

 
Approximately 9:46 PM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Mmmm Hmmmm... Money better spent on clothes.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'