- = Sunday, April 17, 2005 = -

Hee Hee Hee, I Found The Letters

Well, I've got them now. Yay.

Went over to the Uncle's house tonight and went through a closet in the hall. There was a whole shoe box filled with letters that my grandfather wrote to my grandmother during WWII. I found one letter in 1943 where he was talking about the colors he liked seeing her wear. It was blue and black. Then he said that he liked her in white, too. He was talking about looking forward to seeing her in her wedding dress. I can't wait to go through the rest.

Weight: 178lbs

Labels:

3 Comments:

Approximately 8:54 PM, April 17, 2005, Blogger Beth thought it fit to add...

Awww...that is soo sweet! I heard that my grandfather was an amateur photographer and they said his favorite subject was my grandmother, who was drop-dead gorgeous. I wish they had been able to preserve those pictures.

 
Approximately 12:02 AM, April 18, 2005, Blogger babysmoke thought it fit to add...

ooh...that's so sweet! =)

 
Approximately 12:14 AM, April 18, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

;-P

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'