- = Thursday, July 28, 2005 = -

Let's All Go Swimming!

That would be nice right now.

What is up with that big concrete block thing in front of Glenville Pool? That is the ugliest thing ever. Who thought that one up?

Anywho... I've been working on my own games lately. Boinkers Unlimited! is being debugged and SpyGirls Mazes (never released) is getting some new music. They are both getting their interfaces overhauled and undorkified. After I get these new versions perfected, I'll upload them to all the freeware game sites.

I'm going to scrap my SpyGirls series and take all the games off my website. I get tons of traffic there, but none are interested in the games pages. I've also got some weird emails from the fans. Why are elementary school boys asking me for advice on how to get revenge on their classmates? They are asking the strangest questions about black mail and stuff. Hehe. I have no idea what to write back to them. I used to get easy questions from people, like how do I start a spy group in my school... now I'm getting specific procedural questions from elementary children. This one boy is either lying about his age, or the school system has seriously improved.

Weight: 185lbs

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Approximately 3:34 PM, July 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

We better hurry up and go before the pool closes down for the year! Also, I still need to get over and see that cute puppy of yours! I might stop by tonight after work for a quick minute! Love ya!

 
Approximately 3:59 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

I wish you weren't allergic to peppers girl, cuz this hot sauce is the hottest thing I've ever tasted! There are tears... but it is soooo good. Anyways, I'd rather go fishing then hang out at that pool with its big ugly concrete block thing.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'