- = Saturday, August 06, 2005 = -

Hmmmm... Hrmmm...

Errr... ummmm.... ummers.... Yeah, there's nuttin' goin' on.

Absolutely... NOTHING!

I COULD do something stupid like tell ya' a story. I've been writing tons lately. But then, I hate being judged by my ficticious musings. They always come off as "dark" to people when they're really not. Dark to me is like suicide and devil worship so I can't see how my stories can be considered dark when it has absolutely none of that in it.

I'm thinking of creating an ultra secret blog full of my dumb little stories. If I do... I'm not telling ANYBODY where it is! Not one person. And now that I've said my intentions... I think I can drop the ultra status and just call it a secret. Forgive me if I can't stop mentioning my secret little story blog. I can't help but try to be a bit mysterious... albeit a stupid kind of mysterious.

Ho hum...

Weight: 185lbs

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Approximately 1:13 AM, August 07, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

P.S.... Well, I did create that ultra secret blog... and I did post in it... it was very nice while it lasted... but then I had to delete it. The problem was right here. This comment section. There is no way I can hide who I am here without posting as "other" and I'm not smart enough to remember to do that every time. It wouldn't have stayed a secret for very long. That is unacceptable. Oh, well. I guess I'll just have to continue writing to myself. That is... If I can stop losing my stupid story journals! Blah!

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'