- = Friday, July 21, 2006 = -

Thumpity

So that heat thing... our compressor went out. Got it changed out by a friend the other day and uh... he hasn't asked for any money yet.

I'm going with a friend to check out nursing care facilities for Mom later. They released her the other day, got her home, couldn't handle certain things, had to call the paramedics to help us out, and now she's back in the hospital. Various doctors and nurses can't believe that they tried to send her home instead of down to rehab. o_O

And... I seem to be incredibly busy doing very little at all. Maintaining the house, visiting mom, handling bills, uh... normal adultish stuff. (Eek, when did I become an adult? O_O) And I'm considering this my vacation too. It is SO relaxing to not have to get up every five seconds to retrieve this, pick up that, help move her and her stuff to this room, help move her and her stuff to that room, wake up several times a night to calm things down, and deal with her steroids making her evil and telling me I'm worthless and never do anything but hang out on the comp. Yeah.

Currently: Waiting for a new neo day.

Labels: