- = Friday, June 30, 2006 = -

Family Drama

We had a very serious family discussion about how my brother treats us. I thought I'd share part of that with y'all.

Disclaimer: I don't believe in adult language. Those who use adult language seriously need to grow up. However the following includes it, so avert your eyes. X_X

Mom: We are all mature adults here. We should be treating each other with respect.

Manda: Well, I refuse to be treated like an Ass Slave.

Hot Sauce King: Like a what?

Mom: She said an Ass Slave.

Hot Sauce King: What the hell is an Ass Slave?

Manda: You're always ordering me around and treating me like shit.

Currently: Cleaning the house. *scrub scrub*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Approximately 4:09 AM, July 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Haha, good one!

I should use that one on my brother when he's particularly obnoxious.

-Renna

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'