- = Monday, May 29, 2006 = -

Yesterday

So, yesterday, the idiots came out in full force. Not such a biggy now that I've slept on it, but still. What is with people? o_O

I went to get some lunch and on my way back I entered a long bottleneck of cars. Well, some old fart that thinks he owns the road flipped me off for not pulling over. He had room too. The funny thing is that this dude gets all dressed up on Sundays. Yeah. Real Christian there. Pfft.

Then, well, I won't talk about that one.

And finally, this girl that has started showing up in a chat group I hang out at is trying to destroy my reputation or something. She claims to be a 54 year old grandma, but she sounds like she's a high schooler.

Three days ago she was attacking an acquaintance, so I pm'd her that she had the situation wrong. We debated about it in a civilized manner for a while, then she insulted me, I insulted her back, she insulted me twice more, and I blocked her from contacting me again. Five minutes later she goes back in the chat room and says, Manda, please stop harassing me. I told her that I wasn't aware that I was and she was welcome to report and block me. And she says she wasn't report happy. Whatever.

Last night, she was back at it. She thanked me for insulting her and typed up a dumbed down version of what I said to her. People that don't know the group that well were comforting her. It was disgusting. Then the rest of the night, whatever I said, she'd attack. I didn't respond to any of it. Just ignored her existence completely. Some of it was so funny, I had to laugh.

But anywho... stupid people make me feel smart. :3 I think I need people to insult me every now and then. It's odd. I have a low self image. But when I'm on the defensive or whatever, I have a high self image. O_o It's like I care more about polite people thinking bad things of me than of rude people actually saying bad things of me. Somebody slap me. Hahaha.

Currently: Chowing on donuts and banging my head around to new music. Cha.

Labels: