- = Monday, May 08, 2006 = -

The Deeper You Get

Disclaimer: The following is heavy in self-mopage and should be ignored. :P

I have this vision of a Vietnam soldier dude walking through a swampy rice field with his machine gun held above the water. The farther he goes to get out, the deeper he sinks until only his hands holding the gun are above the water... and there are bubbles... still moving forward... and then the bubbles stop.


What a lovely vision to have. But that's how I felt today going grocery shopping.

All day today I have been extremely moody. From tearing up over a stupid movie to being short fused over my the Mommy. I'm PMSing. So then Mom wants to go grocery shopping. She wouldn't write out a list, no, she has to come with. My mother can easily spend three hours buying milk. She's indecisive and she has to read the labels. With my mood and my back acting up, I was so not looking forward to it.

When I got there I had to pull her wheel chair out of the trunk, but I bent over wrong setting it on the ground so instant back pain. Didn't even get twenty pain free minutes.

Turning my buggy around in the toilet paper isle made my finger nail pull backwards. Ow.

While we were searching for dog treats I had a stress related twitch. My right leg wanted to kick backwards but the rubber of shoes kept my foot in place. This resulted in a mightily sharp pain in my knee cap.

Limping around the store caused my left calf to become stressed. This resulted in my right heel becoming itchy and painful. Then my left thigh started hurting. After that it was my right hip. That caught up to my achey tail bone and back. THEN I KNOCKED MY ELBOW AGAINST A SHELF!!!! This was not fun. I was limping around like some messed up weirdo, pushing a horribly heavy pull-to-the-right buggy, while ignoring the ever so many 'are you sure your okay?'s from my mother.

That's not even the worse that happened tonight, but I won't bore or gross you out with those details. Needless to say, it was a nightmare. Did I mention the mega sinus headache?

Currently: Recovering

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Approximately 10:04 PM, May 09, 2006, Blogger Beth thought it fit to add...

OMG!! Are you okay? How did you manage to get home?

 
Approximately 12:02 AM, May 10, 2006, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

haha, my knee hurt but I did manage to work the petals okay. It was terrible.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'