- = Saturday, March 04, 2006 = -

Ten More Days

Just ten more and I'll be the big two-enty two. Whoop doop dee doo.

It's a tradition. Go eat at Applebees, see a movie, get yelled at, and cry. That's been my birthday since I was like... sixteen. Eh, had to be older than that. Yo, Melissa, how old were we when we met? Went to your surprise bday party, then two months later we were best friends, then a few months after that, we got 'mentors', and that's about when I discovered Applebees. LOL!

Applebees is the last addition to the birthday tradition. Seeing a movie started around 13... Getting yelled at started around 10... And the crying thing has been going on since kindergarten. Haha.

And each time I cry, it is for a totally different reason. My dad giving me the bday spankings happened every year I was at his house for the day. My boyfriend, whatever his name was, Matthew or something, was mean to me one year. No one showed up to my eleventh birthday party. Haha! Uhmmm... broke my pinky toe tripping over a trampoline. Sprained my ankle at someone's house... I don't know. You get the point... something always makes me cry on my birthday.

... And I won't even get into the subject of the yelling.

Currently: Looking for shiny sea shells and toy boats.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Approximately 8:42 PM, March 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

I'M ENGAGED!!!! He proposed today at the arboretum!

 
Approximately 11:20 PM, March 04, 2006, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Do I have to ask? Am I, perchance, the maid of honor? We said I'd be a long time ago, but we haven't hung out much this year. I totally have no dibs on it. You can pick anyone. Fine by me :)

But you better not make me where a sleevless dress. HAHA!

 
Approximately 12:49 PM, March 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

YES, you are my maid of honor. You're my best friend why wouldn't you be! No, I want dresses with sleeves so don't worry! I'll call you about everything later.

 
Approximately 1:20 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Woo! I've been asking my friends (the online ones) about my duties, so I think I'm ready. And yay! Sleeves! I love sleeves! LOL!

 
Approximately 7:23 PM, March 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Good! I love you! Thanks! Your birthday is coming up. I havn't forgot! I think I have a good gift in mind for you!
PS. the wedding won't be probably until early next year, so don't freak yet!

 
Approximately 8:37 PM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

haha

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'