- = Monday, July 03, 2006 = -

Stuffems

Today... I did lots of stuff. Did lots of stuff yesterday too. :3

I spent the whole of this morning and part of the afternoon in the emergency room with Mom. She tried to sleep in bed for once (after her port replacement surgery last Tuesday) and rolled on it or something. It hurt something fierce (I always end up erasing that common phrase of mine, but I think I'll leave it in this time) and bruised up underneath her stitches. XRays and things told us it was alright and it stopped hurting around noon. We agreed that she should stay in her chair (that chair that helps you stand up and stuff... was grandmothers before she died) until she is completely healed.

Then there was all the other stuff... a jumble of errands and, uh... food. *shrug* I'm worn out. I need a vacation. Haha.

Currently: Studying prayer so I can do it better. XD

Labels: