- = Thursday, February 10, 2005 = -

Random Jibberish

I'm finally home! Woo hoo.

So I forgot all about recording Lost and Alias... the only shows I watch these days, but, thankfully, they were on in the waiting room. Of course, I missed the first ten minutes of Alias because some guy got up and changed it to American Idol. Sure, I loved Kelly Clarkson like everyone else, but after the first season, it just got old. Yeah, as soon as he left for a smoke, I stood on a chair and flipped it back. So, now I'm wondering what the heck happened to Sydney that she had vampire marks on her neck and was hallucinating from some drug called "nocturne". Um... Okaaaaay. Sure wish I'd seen that part.

So, my uncle has like bone cancer or something. He had to have part of his jaw removed. Now we're all worried that it has spread to his back. A couple of x-rays showed something really weird on one of the lowest vertebrae/rib things. I really don't know what I'm talking about, but he's in alot of pain and can't move around very well. We went in for an MRI tonight and he talked to a doctor on the phone. He said that they would not be able to sedate him. Everyone thought that was pretty strange, and we asked the doc more than once if there was any way to sedate him and the doc kept saying no. That just made my uncle very nervouse and scared to take the MRI. So, before we went up there he took the largest dose of pain pills that he was allowed. Then, halfway through the test his leg starts really killing him and they had to stop. Then they were saying that they could've sedated him if he hadn't taken the pain pills. Now he has to go back next Wednesday to finish the test. Ugh. There's just no communication going on here. It's frustrating.

In better news... I've got some magazines in the mail that should keep me happy for tomorrow. Can't wait for Saturday when Misty and I get to hang out. Woo hoo! Had a good conversation with my father, today. He complained that I didn't call him much. Talked to my baby sis. She got frustrated with me for not knowing what cartoon she was watching. And, oh my word! Is my brother actually getting a job? Is it possible? It's a job digging ditches, lol, but with good pay and benifits. Maybe that will keep him out of trouble. Hehe. So... I believe that's it. G'night!

Weight: 176lbs

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Approximately 8:25 AM, February 10, 2005, Blogger John Putz thought it fit to add...

You should call your dad! ;)

Perhaps I should keep my mouth shut (fingers off the keyboard), and stay out of your business. This is especially the case given I hardly know you at all. In fact, since I don't know of the relationship you have with your father, I should really keep my trap shut, shouldn't I?

Nevermind. Only call him if you want to you, and you think he'd appreciate it. Take care.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'