- = Tuesday, February 08, 2005 = -

Updating... And Watering Plants

I feel like I've accomplished something today. Got all those meta tags updated and such. The game stuff can wait but the rest is all done. Woo hoo.

Makes me think, though, of all the other stuff I've been procrastinating on. I need to wash the clothes, clean my room and give the dog a bath... gettin' a little smelly there, uhuh. Hm, should probably clean up this ever growing pile of papers in front of me, too.

Weight: 175lbs

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Approximately 2:05 PM, February 08, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Alright, I'll take a look at your blog and tell you there.

 
Approximately 4:20 PM, February 08, 2005, Blogger jv thought it fit to add...

Manda. good luck on the chores.

jv.

 
Approximately 5:51 PM, February 08, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

hehe... alrighty then.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'