- = Wednesday, February 09, 2005 = -

Pointless Drivel

I finally get to eat here at 10:30 tonight. I did have a bagel today, hehe.

At 7:00 we had to go to a Super Walmart to buy my uncle a few things. It took us forever to locate some "foam rubber" as they phrased it.

By 8:00 we made it to his house where Mom and him talked inside forever. I stayed outside feeding all the cats and playing with one very small, very cute, very loving kitten. It was funny watching five black cats disappear in a flash when I made the slightest noise. One black and white cat stayed at the edge of the yard just staring at us. He'd walk off between the houses and start meowing so loudly and so mournfully, then he would reappear and stare at us some more. He did that like four or five times. Hehe.

We finally got out of there by 8:45 and we headed over to the grocery store. Finally! I'm about tired of bagels. I didn't buy any more. LOL! So, around 10:00 we got to McDonalds and now I'm here typing this pointless drivel. Alrighty then.

Oh... P.S. I won't be at church tomorrow night. We're taking my uncle for some tests.

Weight: 177lbs

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Approximately 11:38 AM, February 09, 2005, Blogger Porkchop thought it fit to add...

I used to ADORE bagels. Eat them AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, toasted with cream cheese.

And then, I had to practically live off of them for a month. Sort of toasted, with margarine. Completely gross.

I too, am now tired of bagels.

 
Approximately 7:23 PM, February 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

177 lbs. minus 2 bagels per day for 30 days = 167lbs.

 
Approximately 12:40 AM, February 10, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

LOL! It's an MRI and ewwwww... bagels... maybe next month. I miss it with cream cheese and orange juice.

 
Approximately 11:53 PM, March 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

cool beans. soybeans, maybe. burp

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'