- = Wednesday, February 16, 2005 = -

I Admit It... I Cheat!

I am so tired of playing Resident Evil over and over again only to give up in frustration so early in the game just because I've filled my pockets with useless crap or wasted my bullets trying to kill some zombie I should've just left to play by itself. (Nice run on sentence, Manda)

I know what I'd do, too. I'd just let the disc sit there for a couple of months before I attempted it again, only to give up again, until finally I would never try it, um, again. So I'm taking the easy way out. I'm printing a walkthrough. Hey, at least it's a "spoiler free" walkthrough. I was just gonna' play Jill but since I am cheating, I might as well experience the full story and play both characters. How fun. I must finish this game because I already bought RE2. I loved Zero so much, I thought these would be as great as that one. I guess I'm not that much of a "survivor" but I know I'll enjoy the story. (Must be getting old or something)

Well, I haven't given up getting out of the fish in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've been trying to do that for about six months now. (Not continuously, though.) I just wish that fish wasn't so darn colorful. I feel queezy every time I play it.

Weight: 176lbs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Approximately 11:25 AM, February 16, 2005, Blogger Beth thought it fit to add...

Oh my gosh, I feel your pain. I am known for not finishing rpg's. Got stuck in the water temple in Ocarina of Time....never got out of it. I played thru nearly 3 quarters of Wind Waker and stopped. Got really frustrated and started over. But I love the games too much to just stop playing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a nice day!

 
Approximately 5:48 PM, February 16, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

LOL! Thank you for that prestigious honor.

The problem is I lost the princess. I just can't find her anywhere. And they keep killing me! Aaaaah! How can I defend against those dang electric thingies. Blegh.

I almost gave up on windwaker and finally cheated once to find out about needing that stupid map to enter the ghost ship. I tried so many things like taking glowing butterflies or fairies (whatever those things were) and releasing them in the middle of it, shooting flaming arrows to it, and turning the light house on and off. I must of tried thirty things before I cheated. Hehe.

Oh, well. I needn't worry about that until I finish Resident Evil.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'