- = Monday, February 14, 2005 = -

It's Really Hard Talking To Kids Who Speak Spanish

So my dog is really mean and likes to bite people at every opportunity. I was walking Buster today when a little Spanish girl ran across the street at me screaming "CHIHUAHUA!"

Buster was growling but it didn't phase her. I kept saying that he's mean and he will bite, but, of course, she didn't understand a word I said. I pulled Buster's leash around me but she just followed him. It was terrible! Finally, my dog jumped up my leg and I caught him and held him high. She just started reaching up and jumping to touch him, and I started having a laughter attack. Then the mother came out and started screaming at her, but that didn't phase her either. She then sent two little boys across the street to retrieve her, but they wanted to play with Buster too. I, again, tried to explain that Buster was mean and he would bite them. They didn't understand me. The mother screamed some more and they picked the little girl up kicking and screaming back across the street. Yep. That was my excitement for the day.

Weight: 176lbs

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Approximately 12:07 AM, February 15, 2005, Blogger John Putz thought it fit to add...

That's funny. That's real funny. Why is your dog so mean? Do you kick it?

 
Approximately 7:00 PM, February 15, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

LOL! My dog is so mean because my brother is so mean. It was really a chaotic situation. I could only say "bite, it will bite, he's mean" in my typical soft-spoken "Manda" voice, over and over and over again. I was turning in circles and pulling my dog with me but that little girl was very persistent. She was pretty zeroed in on the dog and probably wouldn't have known I was there even if she spoke english. I can't just pick Buster up either. He has to want to be picked up or he'll bite me.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'