- = Saturday, February 12, 2005 = -

More of Buster

This is my mean little boy named Buster Hagan.


Busky Boy Posted by Hello

I must be bored. I keep making collages of my animals. Anyways, this one is my chuahua. Now, chuahuas usually are really nice or really mean. His father was really nice. That was Festus. His mother was really nice. That was Lacy. But Buster is really mean. My pets never start out evil. My brother and his friends just mess with them so much that they turn that way. Then they complain that our pets are so mean. Hm... Why do ya' think that is? Huh? Hehe. Oh, well. I love them anyways.

Weight: 176lbs

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Approximately 6:24 PM, February 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Buster is adorable!! But SO MEAN!! HAHA! Love ya Mandy!
~Misty

 
Approximately 10:07 PM, February 12, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Hey, Misty dear! Weren't we supposed to hang today? What happened? Oh! And you must give me the instructions for that money tree real soon. I don't want to kill it!

 
Approximately 11:45 PM, March 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

i like my name better

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'