- = Friday, February 18, 2005 = -

Don't Read This

I've just been playing RE. I keep dying and dying but at least I've found that room where you can actually remove things from your pockets. That's nice. I thought it was kind of odd that you couldn't set anything down.

I've also decided that before I buy any more games on my wish list, I must actually complete those seven+ games I haven't finished. Either that or give up on them for good. That should save me some wasted bucks and instill in me that age old parable. I forget what it was, but I'm sure it will instill something.

Weight: 176lbs

Labels:

5 Comments:

Approximately 5:42 PM, February 18, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

The fool and his money are soon parted? :)

 
Approximately 6:00 PM, February 18, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

That scared the crap out of me, lol! I'm like, how in the world did I write that? Have I been hacked? Hehe. I'm such a dork.

 
Approximately 10:43 PM, February 18, 2005, Blogger John Putz thought it fit to add...

I'll try not to scare you...but the "manda" name confusion was very funny.

 
Approximately 10:44 PM, February 18, 2005, Blogger John Putz thought it fit to add...

BTW - thanks again for the sidebar advice!

 
Approximately 11:06 PM, February 18, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Your welcome, lol!

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'