- = Wednesday, February 23, 2005 = -

Bad News

My uncle, today, found out that his cancer returned and is now terminal. He has less than six months. Very sad.

To Misty: Sorry I hung up on you today. I was in the car with my uncle and I was getting sick and stuff. Forgot to take my pills when I had salad dressing last night. I'll be gone all day tomorrow for doctors appointments and such. I'm not really in the mood for a spring break trip. Real sorry. Call me some time tommorow night on my cell. Don't know if I'll make it to church.

Weight: 176lbs

Labels:

2 Comments:

Approximately 6:36 PM, February 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

It's okay sweetie! Sorry to hear about your uncle. I'll ttyl
~Misty

 
Approximately 11:11 PM, February 23, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Thanks

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'