- = Thursday, January 11, 2007 = -

More Quizzes

I'm going quiz crazy. Mainly because I'm trying to be artistic, and freaking out when I make a tiny mistake... while being anxious about my new apartment plans... yeah.

Your Sloth Quotient: 72%

You're a pretty lazy person, and you relish in your own sloth.
While being lazy does feel good, you're missing out on the really good parts of life that take a little work.

True. True. And what parts might that be?

You Are Incredibly Logical

Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic
You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

You Are a Chick Rocker!

You're living proof that chicks can rock
You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas
And when you rock, you rock hard
(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)

I'm actually living proof that nerdy chicks can rock. Har har har.

Your Ideal Pet is a Little Dog

You're both high strung, hyper, and cute.
You're one of the few people who can get away with carrying your little dog in a little bag.

Not really, but I do have some little dogs. Hrm.

Currently: Pointlessly jumping up every few minutes... maybe I am high strung.

Labels: