- = Wednesday, January 10, 2007 = -

Blogger

... And after a couple of days, I have finished updating the archives to have labels. Yay! All my posts have labels.

I also deleted tons of my archive posts... months worth even. I say alot of pointless things. In fact, most of my posts are pointless. :D 64 of them. After that, I mostly rant, talk about my family, my pets, and post pictures. I also have a few favorites. Not many, but there they are. Hehe.

I can't figure out how to do a couple of other things using new blog code with my old template. I'd love to add the number of posts in each month beside their respective links on the sidebar. I'd also like to link to all of my labels over there too. But the tags make no sense to me. And what is up with the widgets. Widgets are supposed to be a hypothetical product for advertisers to practice advertising, and salesmen to practice selling. Bleh. :P

Until I figure it out, I'll just update it manually. Yeah. Ciao.

Currently: Zapping pets.

Labels: