- = Friday, December 15, 2006 = -

*Wriggles Toes*

How many days 'till Christmas?

That job was pretty fun. Worked for three weeks. I couldn't wait for a break, but now I'm going on three weeks with no job... and can't wait to work again.

Oh goooooodness.. I think I may be going on a cruise soon. I won't get my hopes up, though, until the tickets are actually purchased.

Speaking of purchasing.... I feel major guilty. I bought premium for fifty dollars on a whim and now I wish I could have asked my friend to give me a referral before I did that. I've promised to give her a referral ages ago and now I never can.

I can't wait to move out. I'm running to the mail box every day hoping to see that check so I can just get out of here. As soon as that check comes, I'm going to purchase a cruise ticket, and then start taking more tours of apartments.

It's been suggested to me that I should get a loan on a small house just outside of Dallas instead of doing the apartment thing. I've been totally against that... but now I'm wondering if I should. It's not as simple as rent. There are taxes, insurance, and keeping up with things without a landlord's assistance. But the major benefit for me would be to have a back yard that my little chihuahuas cannot escape from... with a door that leads to this backyard. I need a yard people! I do. I thought about having a large pot with grass in it on the balcony of an apartment... or whatever. Having a yard would make life oh so much easier... aside from the mowing -.-.

I don't know what I'll do, but I do know I need to get out of here. I need to go.

Currently: Dreaming

Labels: , , ,