- = Wednesday, November 01, 2006 = -

Job Search, Take Two

I didn't go job searching at all last week or, uh, so far this week.

That's pretty bad considering the only thing I have to do is pick up the phone and call the temp agency. Haha. But behold! My excuse! I am sick. I was sick, I mean. Still got the cough, but that phase lasts months, sometimes. No, I was really sick. It came with a headache so bad I felt like throwing things at people, but there was no one around to throw things at. My dogs were around, but I don't want to be that person that throws things at their dogs. o_O Not unless I'm asleep and have the excuse.

I spent Sunday night (whilst sick and frequently washing my hands so as not to spread the germs *halo*) painting on kids faces for Fall Festival. All sorts of choices they could pick, but the three most popular designs were the pumpkins, flowers, and jedi light sabers. One kid dressed as Nacho Libre had me paint a big light saber on his chest. Haha.

I've been spending alot of time in Paint Shop Pro. You should check out my latest pics on DeviantART. Lots of photomanipulation and I especially like my icons. I think I should start making some Christmassy icons. Hrmmm...

Salut

Currently: Uploading more userpics to livejournal cuz' I can. :P

Labels: , , ,