- = Monday, February 28, 2005 = -

Raising Chao

I'm taking a break from Resident Evil and have switched over to the whole Sonic series. I just realized I haven't finished one single game that I have of those. I have SO lost my touch.

My brother came back tonight. He brought home his potato launcher and said him and Dad had fun playing with that. I didn't know he had taken it with him or even that he was finished making it. I've been watching him make that thing for a month.

I guess I'll go raise some more chao. It's my new found obsession. Brings back the days when everyone had those little pocket pets. I had plenty of those. Hehe.

Weight: 176lbs

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Approximately 11:10 PM, February 28, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

hehe, yeah

 
Approximately 12:27 AM, March 01, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Hahaha, no, all my old game systems died long ago. ::weep:: ::weep:: but I do still have n64, gba, and gc, and the brother man has the rest of the modern gear. I get my old zelda and sonic games through gc collecter disks. It's not the same, but, what can I do (besides spend too much money I don't have right now)?

 
Approximately 12:34 AM, March 01, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Ohhhhh... I long for that future day when I have that nice big house and gigantic swimming pool and, um, servants... where was I going with this? Oh, yes! I'll, of course, have the most complete gaming collection in the entire universe and it is then that I will play that lovely Rocket Knight Adventures! I'm putting it on the list. Yes... I just can't wait.

 
Approximately 10:46 PM, March 01, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Alrighty then.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'