- = Thursday, March 29, 2007 = -

Apartmas!

Hehe. So here is my apartment.

You enter into my apartment by the door just right of this pic. Where the wall curves there. When I first moved in, all I had was my puppies. They're still there, but now I have some furniture. I don't have it decorated the way I want or all the furniture that I want, so I'll take a pic of it then... when I do. :P And that large window thing is a sliding glass door that leads to a roomy balcony.


After you enter the apartment, to your immediate left is a view of the kitchen and dining room. This is the before (like the dog food there? :P) and after shots of that. I LOVE this furniture. White washed and so pretty. And soon I'll have tons of cranberry glass inside those cabinets. Hehe.



Looking straight on from the entrance is a small hallway. You can just see the curve of it to the right of the dining room in the before shot. On the left is a bathroom, on the right is my office (see previous post) and straight ahead leads to my huge bedroom. Hehe.

So here is the before and after shots of my bathroom.



And here be the bedroom. That's a before shot. I have some chairs in there now, but I still don't have all my bedroom furniture. So I'll show you that later, too.


I hope you enjoyed the tour. :D

Currently: Drooling

Labels: ,