- = Thursday, November 01, 2007 = -

Mah Pets on Halloween

My first halloween on my own... except I wasn't exactly alone.

I have *counts* four pets now. And I thought they all should celebrate halloween with me.

A side note... trick or treaters don't, apparently, climb stairs for candy. :( I'll have to buy less candy next year... like only some for myself. What in the world am I going to do with all of this? Yikes.

Above you will find my red Siamese Fighting Fish, Article, and his bowl mate, Oliver, a Black Kuhli Loach. They ate only orange and black food today, and shared their area with ghosts and delicious halloween M&Ms.

Cinnamon and Buster were dressed up tonight seen here sitting on the couch by the witch I failed to hang up. The ghost and tombstones were enough out there. She would have been overkill... so she hung out on the couch.

Buster is sporting a Ghost Buster costume. Haha. This boy is getting scary skinny and if I don't find their nail clippers soon, I'm going to have to buy a new one. Look how long those nails are! Yeesh.

Here is my best girl in a dressy, spooky spider costume. I very regrettably had to cut Cinnamon's ears the other day. The hair just kept on growing and growing... and then I didn't brush it for couple of weeks. Oops. When I got done cutting the mats out, it was so mangled, I had to go on and do the whole thing.

Currently: Listening to some random person's myspace page. I don't even know how I found her, but her music collection is terrif!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Approximately 9:20 PM, November 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

I wanna come over and see the new fishies!!! I love Cinnoman's little dress and I'm glad you cut her hair by her ears....I never liked it long.

 
Approximately 5:32 PM, November 03, 2007, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Yeah, but now she looks disproportioned. You can't really tell by these pictures, but her tail hair is sooooo long, and she's growing something of a lions mane around her neck. She's a long haired chi with short haired ears. Hahah.

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'