- = Friday, September 30, 2005 = -

So, Um...

Been trying to post stupid stuff here for a couple of days, but something would always happen and it wouldn't go through.

That can be annoying as when I feel like saying something stupid, well, let's just move on.



Here is something cute to liven up this dreadful (my new favorite word) post. Where is the inspiration? Please! Someone give me a word, a phrase, anything. I'll take it and run.

Er, maybe I should just go to bed.

Weight: 185lbs

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Approximately 2:05 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Blurry D thought it fit to add...

So i wont give,
I wont break down,
Sonner than it seems life turns around,
And i will be strong even if it all goes wrong,
even when i am stading in the dark i stil believe,
Someone's whatching over me.

God bless

 
Approximately 2:06 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Blurry D thought it fit to add...

sorry for the typos hahahahahaah i am fond of typing fast and make mistakes.

 
Approximately 1:03 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Oooh, poetry. Hrmmmm...

Oh! That I could have one...
A midnight picnic in the park.
What joy! Oh! What fun!
All us eating in the dark.

Er, okay.

 
Approximately 3:11 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Still not a clue but oh well! You know I will be calling you this weekend to talk about it!

 
Approximately 5:58 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Blurry D thought it fit to add...

LOL it is a song you silly not poetry...........Hahahhahahahah

 
Approximately 9:39 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

Lol. A song, eh? I knew that.

Okay... On top of old smooooooookeeeeey... Um, nevermind.

Melissa, you will just roll your eyes when I tell you what that means. It was meant to be a stupid little comment about that weekend. Really, no big deal. Blagh!

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'