- = Sunday, September 18, 2005 = -

And He'll Soon Come Back

He left a cryptic message for me.

He said something about never being able to get my camera to work so he couldn't take any pictures of the dolphins. Does that, per chance, mean he broke my camera? Did he put the batteries in correctly? Is he too stupid to know how to turn the thing on? I guess I won't know until five o'clock this evening when he said he'd be home.

Hmmm... I should probably change my background song. It's been on for too long. I love coldplay and that is one of my favorites of his. I can never get tired of hearing it, but that is not to say others won't. So, what next? Aliens Exist or Oceania? I think I'll try out Blink 182 first. I intended to change the song every week. What happened?

So? Sho sho.

Weight: 185lbs

Labels: , ,