- = Sunday, September 18, 2005 = -

Whatever

Seems the only other music code working was for Megalomaniac and I'm just not in the mood for him right now.

Guess I'm stuck with Spies.

I wrote a stupid song last night. It had great music in my head kind of along the lines of 10 Years' Through the Iris and Coldplay's Daylight. Then I went to bed and when I woke up, I lost the tune and the song sucks. I hate when that happens. Not like I'd ever do anything with them, but it was mine. Cha.

Weight: 185lbs

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Approximately 3:21 PM, September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Ok weirdo!
I'm curious to know how your camara is doing? Did he break it? Who did he go with? Gastavo or Brandon?

 
Approximately 9:45 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Manda thought it fit to add...

He went with Gustavo and Preston. Brandon is icky and not welcome around here anymore... which doesn't stop him much.

It seems fine. He took out the perfectly good batteries I had in it and used, uh, used batteries that didn't work. Cha.

=P

 
Approximately 3:29 PM, September 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous thought it fit to add...

Glad to hear your camera is fine!

 

<< Home Is That Way Say Somethin'